Many thanks to those who shared their time and talents to help us with our July 24 Block Party – we are very grateful!
Co-ops like ours depend on volunteers from the community to help us grow – we are very grateful for the many neighbors who have come before us, sharing their time and talents.
Please consider how you might help – if you don’t see your area of interest or experience, drop us a note in the comments section at the bottom of the form. Maybe you’d like to support us but are not sure about what you can do, or how much time you have to share. We can use all kinds of skills (and will help you develop new ones, if that interests you), and whatever amount of time you have available.
We share current opportunities in our newsletter and on our Facebook Volunteers and Friends Group Page. We have a nine-member working Board of Directors as well as several committees and other project teams, as needed.
- The Finance Committee covers financial policy and bookkeeping, and is for numbers people and policy folks.
- The MOVE Committee focuses on Membership, Outreach, Volunteers, and Education (and Events). Skills and interest in social media, marketing, event planning, graphic design, teaching, administrative details, and building relationships with individuals and other organizations are all welcome!
- The Grants Committee researches and applies for appropriate funding for the co-op. If you’d like to share your experience in this area, please contact us.
- We have a committee preparing to work on the search for our first store General Manager. This includes skills in human resources and other marketing-related areas.
- If you’re a ‘dot the i’s and cross the t’s’ kind of person, you may be interested in supporting our Governance Committee as they work on our policies, procedures and by-laws.
If you would like to help, please let us know how and we will get back to you soon!
Here’s how to get in touch with us:
Bethlehem Food Co-Op
P.O. Box 58
Bethlehem, PA 18016
I LOVE THE CO-OP