For the past two winters we have partnered with the Bethlehem Area Public Library to present a series of interesting webinars – and we’re busily preparing for the ’23-’24 season.
We thank the BAPL staff and our many talented presenters for sharing their time and supporting this important initiative!
We’ll be annoucing our new schedule soon. In the meantime, previous programs are available to view here – we are thrilled to present this wide variety of informative programming and encourage you to check them out:
- A Force for Good: How B Corps are shaping the future of business
- Tips for a Zero Waste New Year
- Armchair Travels: Let’s visit some food co-op’s!
- Crooked Row Farm: An organic journey in the Lehigh Valley
- Creating an Edible Landscape
- Align Your Money with Your Values
- More Than a Meal: Exploring Options at Meals on Wheels
- Lettuce Turnip the Beet: Mindful Cooking for Energy & Wellness
- Recipes (from above session)
- It’s Not All or Nothing: You Don’t Have to be Vegan to Help Animals & the Environment