We are currently running our fall membership drive, “Be a Member, Get a Member”! As part of our initiative to get to 1700 members by the time we open in early 2024, during the 30 days of November anyone who joins the Bethlehem Food Co-Op will get a $10 gift card to Bitty and Beau’s Coffee, which is located at 74 W. Broad St. in Bethlehem. In addition, we plan to host a co-op social at Bitty & Beau’s where you can invite our new members to celebrate with you and meet other members of the Co-Op.
Joining is easy! Click here to become our next member today.
Help us reach our goal by telling your family, friends, co-workers, neighbors or anyone else about how great it is to support the Co-Op by becoming a member. Sharing this information is the kind of gift that keeps giving, and we need your help to spread the word.
If you need help with the why it’s important to become a member and/or talking points, here are some easy to remember snippets you can use:
- Opening in early 2024
- Supports our local farmers, producers and keeps your dollars in our community
- The market will offer shopping discounts for our members
- Our Member Benefits Program offers discounts to members at 24 local businesses now
- Have a voice and a vote! Participate in the democratic running of the co-op by voting for and/or running for our Board of Directors – we also offer leadership opportunities, such as participating in our committees
BFC Memberships information:
- Joining is simple and can be done via our website by clicking here
- A one-time household or organization equity share membership is $300
- Payment plans are available for as low as $25 or $10 a month
- Pay What You Can Scholarships are also available by completing a short application – for questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope you will help us achieve our goal this month of 30 members in 30 days through our Be a Member, Get a Member Campaign! Together we can do this!